PILOT 2015: A Diary for Writers
$29.95 Sold out
*Sorry, Pilot 2015 is now sold out
Pilot is a calendar diary for writers. This user-friendly Australian resource will help support, encourage and inform your writing year.
Featuring a week-to-view layout, the Pilot diary combines plenty of white space (perfect for jotting down your writing inspirations and random thoughts) with loads of information on writing:
– motivational words to get you started
– weekly writing topics and monthly writing exercises
– writing competitions, festivals and awards
– manuscript layout and submission tips
– handy reference pages on editing marks, punctuation, grammar
– a glossary of literary terms
– submission pages to keep track of your work
– an A–Z of essential Australian resources and references for
For the practical person there are also pages for lent and borrowed books, must read titles, and details of public holidays, school terms and anniversaries.
We have worked hard to produce this diary locally. Pilot is printed and bound in Australia. The diary cover is letterpressed and wirebound. It opens out flat, a sensible detail for a writer's diary. The internal pages are printed on 100% recycled thick matte stock as it is a scientific fact (probably) that lovely paper produces better writing.
The Pilot diary is the perfect size to carry with you wherever you go (152 mm x 214 mm) and its portability will help put your writing up front and centre in 2015.